3 Beds2 Baths60 Sq. m
( Owner Manager )
A jewel in the heart of Venice!
Luxury apartment on 2 levels, centrally located and optimally served: entrance hall, 3 bedrooms. 3 bathrooms, living (or bedroom n.4), kitchen/dining room. Conditioning, WiFi and audio broadcast in each room
Enjoy Venice from a strategic location: you'll be in a quiet Calle, easily reachable from railway station/bus terminal/airport, and at a walking distance from most places of interest in Venice.
The apartment is at the top of an ancient Ventian building and was fully renovated in 2013.
You enter an independent door at ground level, then, after climbing a typical Venetian steep flight of 23 steps, you reach a large, finely decorated, stylishly furnished apartment arranged on 2 floors and fully equipped to host up to 10 people.
PLEASE note that our maximum occupancy includes the children (also for safety reasons). In case you have a baby, we provide a foldable baby bed and a high seat.
"Ca' de l'Oca" or " the Goose Home " (main apartment at second floor for up to 8 people):
• Ample entrance hall with armchairs and trumeau.
• Large kitchen /dining room with a long table for 10 people (fully equipped with plates, cutlery, glasses, dishwasher, oven, microwave, american and moka coffe machine, toaster).
• Living room - large, with high ceiling and wide window (4 m wide), two double sofa-beds, two armchairs and a wardrobe /library (can become an independent quadruple bedroom).
• Bedroom 1 - "Golden room"- large, with 3 windows overlooking calle de l’Oca up to the Santi Apostoli church. Equipped with a a double bed, wardrobe, armchair and an ancient dresser with mirror
• Bedroom 2 - "Silver room"- cosy, with a a double bed, wardrobe and a complete ensuite bath (with shower)
• Main bath – complete + second sink in antebath
"Nio de l'Oca" or " The Goose Nest" (mansard suite for 3-4 people at 3rd floor):
• large room (25 m sq) with double bed and living area with table, chairs , a single sofa bed and a rollaway.
• walk-in wardrobe
• complete bath (number 3).
The house is fully equipped: air conditioning and heating in all rooms, washing machine, drying machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryers, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, free internet WiFi connection and Smart TV, baby bed, sheets and towels for you all.
Meet & Greet service to the apartment from "Ca d'Oro" vaporetto stop or "Fondamenta Nuove" Alilaguna boat service.
Audio system in all rooms. Smart TV set connected to internet and satellite channels.
Video surveillance at entrance door at street level for your safety.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
CAN WE CHECK IN EARLIER THAN 15.00?
Our standard check in time at Ca' de l'Oca is 15.00. This is necessary to do the cleaning and linen change after previous guests check out at 10.30.
If you arrive at earlier times, it is possible to perform a "light" early check in:
•my agent Natalia will meet you (after 10.30 unless previous guests leave earlier),
•she will give you a quickl tour of the apartment,
•You will allow drop your suitcases, and get a set of keys,
•then you will go sightseeing Venice and come back at or after 15.00 when she will have finished cleaning.
This is still a standard check in for us.
CAN WE CHECK OUT LATER THAN 10.30?
Late check out is possible only if we do not have new guests, otherwise we start cleaning up in the morning and you have to check out by 10.30. But you can leave your luggage in our video surveilled storage area as long as you like (moreover my agent Natalia will be in the apartment cleaning and doing the laundry until mid afternoon, so your belongings will be absolutely safe).
3€ x day x person tourist tax
(Rates in US Dollars)
Jan 2018 - Dec 2018