5 Beds3 Baths1770 Sq. ft
( Owner Manager )
It doesn't get closer to Disney World than this!
With plenty of room for up to 14 guests, your expansive, welcoming villa is 5 minutes from Disney and 20 from Universal Studios and Sea World. Start with breakfast on your private poolside lanai, then spend the day exploring every whimsy and ride Disney has to offer before the famous nightly fireworks.
The Home with It All
Warm, welcoming, and very spacious, this stylish 6BR/4BA private home is perfect for larger groups, multiple families, reunions, and golfers — Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf is right next door to the Hills.
Keyless check-in and check-out makes your Orlando stay as breezy as it should be, and if you’d rather hang at home than the Windsor Hills clubhouse, the private heated pool and spa or your covered lanai is likely the best place to do so.
Fancy a game of pool? Foosball? Air hockey? Darts? Practice on the putting green? The game room delights kids and adults alike. The well-appointed eat-in kitchen has everything you need to prepare vacation-worthy feasts, and a propane grill is at the ready on the lanai.
There’s plenty of space to gather together or find some quiet time alone indoors, too. Settle into the great room for a cinematic experience on the 70” HDTV with Xbox and surround sound, or retreat into the living room for a quiet movie or time with a new magazine.
Six Beautiful Bedrooms
If you’re traveling with little ones, we have you covered. Your rental has everything from strollers to playpens to cribs and highchairs.
Older kids have their choice of two fun bedrooms: the Mickey and Flower rooms are whimsically decorated and furnished with two twin-size bed sets. Each of the six bedrooms are equipped with their own Netflix-ready TVs, too.
Sleep like those in the Magic Kingdom do in the master bedroom, detailed with a handsome four-poster king-size bed and an opulent en-suite bath with double sinks, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. Another heavenly king-size en-suite awaits on the second floor, along with a queen-size room and a bright shared bath. The queen-size bedroom and guest bath offer stair-free access on the first floor.
The Wonder of Windsor Hills
The villa is walking distance to the clubhouse, though you may want to run to get there more quickly! The massive heated pool wows with fountains, a hot tub, and a two-story water slide, but the thrills don’t end there. There’s also a fitness center, Ping-Pong, a 12-game arcade, and a 48-seat HD movie theater.
The Orlando Experience
Families from all over the world travel to Disney World seeking an unforgettable experience, and it never disappoints. From shops to great restaurants to Lego Land, Sea World, and Universal Studios, the Disney mecca leaves visitors with a smile on their faces and a swell in their hearts.
Whether you choose to see it all or spend your days unwinding by the pool, this incredible Windsor Hills home will inspire you to visit Orlando again and again and again…
During your stay you're not only minutes from Disney but close to lots of restaurants (TGI Fridays, Carraba’s Italian Grill, Cracker Barrel, Outback Steak House, IHOP & Denny’s) & shopping (Target, Publix, 7-11 & Walmart). It’s centrally located for you and your family to enjoy all that the Disney area has to offer.
Additional Perks + More Details:
- The Entire House Has Central Air Including the Game Room (Both A/C & Heat)
- New Air Conditioned Game Room with 8 Foot Pool Table, Foosball, Air Hockey & Dartboard
- Private Screened In South-West Facing Pool & Spa + Lush Green Hedges around the Pool for Added Privacy
- New Pool Heater That Heats Even When Temperatures Are Below 55 Degrees
- Cabana Towels Provided For the Pool
- 70 Inch (177.8cm) 3d Led HD TV with Surround Sound
- Electronic Safe in Master
- X-Box One in the Great Room and Ps/2 in Both Twin Bedrooms
- 32 Or 40 "Led HD TVs and DVD Blu-Ray Players in Every Bedroom
- 55” Led TV in the Living Room
- All Bedrooms Have Ceiling Fans
- Sleeps 14 - 2 Kings, 2 Queens and 2 Sets of Twins
- Pillow Top Mattresses For King & Queen Bedrooms
- We Have High Quality Encasements On All Box Springs & Mattresses For Allergen Protection
- Free Netflix - Use Our Account For Free From Any TV in the House
- Counter Height Table in the Kitchen Sits 4 & Expands to Sit 6
- 16 Place and Silverware Settings
- 2 12-Cup Coffee Makers With Permanent Filters, Keurig, Rice Cooker/Steamer, Crock Pot, Blender, Electric Mixer, Waffle Maker, & Popcorn Maker
- A Full-Set of Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils
- High-End Bosch Dishwasher
- Dining/Breakfast Nook with A Table That Sits 4 and Can Expand To 6
- Breakfast Bar Seats 2
- Dining Table Expands To Sit 10
- Free 4 Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill BBQ & Propane Included
- The Pool Heat Works Below 55 Degrees
- Free Pool & Spa Heat Year Round
- South West Facing Pool
- Pool Safety Fence
- Plenty of Pool Toys Including a Pool-Side Basketball Hoop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Unlimited Calls to Canada and the Continental Us
- Quality Sheets, Towels and Pool Towels Included
- We Supply Dishwasher & Laundry Pods, Kitchen Soap and Garbage Bags
- Plenty of Pool Toys Including A Pool-Side Basketball Hoop
- Walk To Clubhouse and Playground around the Corner
- Night Lights All Around the House
- Starter Pack of Toilet Paper & Paper Towels
- A Quality Hair Dryer in Every Bathroom
- Ultra-Large-Capacity Front Load Washer & Dryer with Iron & Ironing Board
- Keyless Access System
- Golf Putting Mat & Putter To Practice Your Putting At The House
List of Baby Gear Provided
- Jogging Stroller
- Light Weight Stroller
- 2 Pack-N-Plays
- 2 High Chairs
- Booster Seat
- 2 Cribs
- Baby Gate
- 3 Sets of Bed Rails
- Baby Monitor
- Bottle Sterilizer
- An Exersaucer
6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- 2 King Master En suites (2nd Floor)
- 2 Queen Bedrooms (1st Floor & 2nd Floor)
- 2 double twin beds bedrooms (2nd Floor)
Pricing does not include 13.5% tax
(Rates in US Dollars)
Jun 15 - Aug 30 2018
Aug 31 - Sep 30 2018
Oct 01 - Oct 26 2018
Oct 27 - Nov 10 2018
Nov 11 - Nov 17 2018
Nov 18 - Nov 25 2018
Nov 26 - Dec 11 2018
Dec 12 - Dec 19 2018
Dec 20 - Jan 02 2019
Jun 10 - Aug 26 2019
Villa By The Castle has a heated pool & spa, large covered lanai, 70 inch 3D HD LED TV, 3D BluRay Player, XBox One With Kinect, a play station 2 in the Mickey room and flower room, an LED TV (either 32' or 40') and Blu-ray player in every bedroom.
The brand new game room has just been completed and features an 8 foot professional pool table, air hockey and foosball table. The game room has wall to wall carpeting, air conditioning and heating.
We have several pool games available FREE for your use including a pool-side basketball hoop.
We have a lot of baby gear FREE for your use during your stay, including a high chair, pack n plays, a jogging stroller, crib, baby monitor, excersaucer, bed rails, a baby gate and a baby bottle sterilizer.
During your stay you'll have use of a 4 burner stainless steal grill including propane free of charge.
The villa is close to all that Windsor Hills has to offer, in fact the villa is one of the closest private houses at less than a 2 minute walk to the water slide!
The perfect house for 4 families. Had everything we needed.
You won't regret staying here. This home had everything you could need, besides the fact, the owners were very accommodating and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome (welcome starter kit and food package). We would highly recommend this home for your Disney vacation (very close).
What a great home!
Could not have been more pleased! The house made our trip more enjoyable. Super clean unlike most rental homes we've stayed at.
Amazing home...super close to Walt Disney World.
My family of 12 stayed here the week before Christmas. Steve and Sandy had the home arranged perfectly and they even had a kind surprise waiting on us. Check in was very easy. The home was impeccable. Our kids loved the pool. Checkout was also flawless (no crazy cleaning list to complete when you’re exhausted from a week at the parks)! When we visit WDW again, we’ll definitely be sure to plan enough in advance to reserve this home again. Thank you for being a part of our wonderful week.
We arrived to discover the fridge thoughtfully stocked with milk, orange juice, beer, bottled water, a carton of eggs, a package of bacon and other sundries. There was also a bag of fresh ground coffee, a loaf of bread, a box of cereal and a welcoming bottle of wine on the counter. We've rented a lot of houses, but have never before been greeted with such generous hospitality. A family could arrive late and not have to immediately run to the grocery store for breakfast foods. The kitchen was well equipped, the beds comfortable and the pool heated (it was 50 degrees outside). Adults and kids LOVED the air hockey and pool tables. We also really appreciated the heavy duty stroller which we served us well at Magic Kingdom. The book of instructions covered everything we needed to know. Our only improvement suggestion is to provide more paper goods. We ran short of paper towels, Kleenex and toilet tissue. Kudos to Sandy and Steve for making our home away from home so very homey! Thank you!
Wouldn't stay any other place!
This house was perfect! We had multiple families with us for vacation. Everyone had their own room and bathroom. It made our stay more enjoyable than if we would of had to share hotel rooms. The hospitality here is unbeatable. We can't wait to come back again. It is conveniently located to Disney World, grocery stores, and great places to eat. Highly recommend!!!