1 Beds1 Baths650 Sq. ft
( Owner Manager )
A spacious 3 bedroom/3bath Hawaiian vacation home nestled against gorgeous Kealakekua Bay, a Marine Sanctuary in South Kona. This 2,000 square foot home is beautifully furnished in tropical style and is appointed with everything you need for your stay. Dolphin Bay House accommodates 2 - 7 guests, and you will have use of the entire home while a guest with us.
It is situated only 300 feet from the famed Kealakekua Bay where you can swim in the crystal clear waters and enjoy some of the world’s best snorkeling, swimming and kayaking. Kealakekua Bay is home to pods of Hawaiian spinner dolphins, turtles and other amazing marine life. Marvel at the dolphins and whales (in season). Admire the graceful green sea turtles and go nose to nose with a rainbow of exotic fish.
Dolphin Bay House is located in a quiet, friendly Hawaiian village that has retained the charm and quiet, easy pace of Old Hawaii. Make Dolphin Bay House your home away from home, enjoy family and friends in a relaxing tropical paradise. Sleep to the sound of waves and awaken refreshed to a chorus of birds .
The living room, kitchen, dining room and two bedrooms are located on the second floor. On the first/ground floor is a bedroom, bathroom and sitting area/twin bed. The ground floor is accessed through separate entrances off the breezeway and the front yard. Each bedroom has an attached bath with beautifully tiled, walk-in showers. There is a deep, soaking tub in the master bath. Granite countertops with two sinks in each of the upstairs baths add to the beauty and convenience. Many guests say "the photos don't do it justice!"
Our fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, two sinks, filtered drinking water, coffeemaker and grinder, blender and all cooking and serving utensils you’ll need. The living room, dining room, and lanai catch the tropical breezes in a true relaxed Hawaiian manner. Relax on the lanai and watch as another spectacular Hawaiian sunset plays out before your eyes . . . truly a place to unwind and enjoy life! The lush landscaped areas hold surprises around every corner. Orchids, ferns and many varieties of palms grace the area. From the outdoor shower you can enjoy the view of the potted herb garden, bamboo and ti, which is used in many Hawaiian ceremonies. You may find ripe pineapples in summer, grapefruits and tangelos in winter. Bananas and coconuts may be ripe at any time.
* Amenities *
Fully equipped kitchen with two sinks and granite counters
Coffee maker and grinder, blender, toaster oven, toaster +
Covered Breezeway downstairs
Private off-street parking
Washer & Dryer
Cable TV & DVD
High-Speed Wireless Internet
100% Cotton Bed Linens and Bath Towels
Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms, living room, dining room, and breezeway
1 King and 1 Queen bed (upstairs) and 1 Queen bed (downstairs)
1 Twin Bed (in downstairs sleeping nook)
Peek-a-boo views of the bay and ocean
Beautiful tropical garden with fruit trees
• Minimum stay 4 – 7 nights depending on season, please inquire.
• Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit.
• Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Refundable Security Deposit $500.
• We accept payments via PayPal (no account needed).
• You must sign our Rental agreement and agree to the House Rules.
• 100% refund if cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to arrival.
• No refunds within 60 days of arrival, however, please contact us to inquire about changing your dates.
(Rates in US Dollars)
Apr 01 - Dec 14 2018
Dec 15 - Jan 07 2019
• One free night for stays of 7 nights or more (excluding Christmas holiday).
• Cleaning Fee: $250.
• Hawaii StateTaxes: 14.25%
• No Traveler Service Fees.
• The House and Cottage may be rented together or separately (Contact us for details).
• You may book your stay directly with us (no traveler fees).
• Dolphin Bay House sleeps a maximum of 7 guests in beds.
• No events, parties, gatherings, wedding receptions are allowed
• We can provide a Pack 'n Play crib for infants.
• Registered guest must be minimum 25 years of age.
• Identification of person who booked may be requested.
• No Smoking anywhere on property.
• No Pets.
• Check in time is 4:00 pm, check out time is 10 am.