4 Beds3 Baths2000 Sq. ft
( Owner Manager )
Aurora’s Dream offers spacious accommodations with 3 suites, pool, spa, Game Room, free WiFi and HD TV with upgraded cable package. A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 bath private home with high end furnishings and a Game Room, Aurora’s Dream was designed to exceed all your expectations and make your stay both memorable and enjoyable. Aurora’s Dream offers everything you could possibly desire in a vacation home like a fully equipped kitchen, TV and DVD in every bedroom, HD and Encore Movie channels on the Family Room TV. Located in the prestigious Orange Tree neighborhood, surrounded by orange groves (you can pick your own oranges when in season) and with it’s own tennis and pickleball courts, tot lots, and conservation area. The tree lined streets are well lit at night, and the sidewalks are prefect for your morning jog. You are only minutes away from golf courses, supermarkets, restaurants and other local amenities. Conveniently located for Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Legoland and many other activities.
• 5 bedrooms, 4 baths
• Master Suite - King bed, bath with shower and tub
• 2nd Suite - King bed, bath with shower
• 3rd Suite - Queen bed, bath with shower
• 4th Bedroom - 2 Twin beds
• 5th Bedroom - 2 Twin beds
• 4th Bathroom with tub/shower for twin bedrooms
• Sleeps 12 - with pull out sofa in the living room
• Baby Pack-n-Play and highchair
• Free Wireless High Speed Internet
• TV and DVD player in all Bedrooms
• Family Room TV with DVD player, HD cable, and Encore Movie and more channels
• Free Long Distance Phone calls within U.S. and Canada
• Other international calls need a calling card
• Game Room - air hockey, foosball, pool table, ping pong, electronic basketball
• Screened in Patio with Pool, Spa/Jacuzzi and table, chairs and loungers
• Breakfast Nook: seats 6
• Dining Room: seats 6
• Park-Style charcoal BBQ Grill
• State of the Art Central Heat & Air Conditioning
• Washer and Dryer
• Pool Safety Equipment
• Monitored Security System and Safe available for your use
• The house is fully equipped with towels, linen, dishes, eating and cooking utensils, microwave, iron, ironing board, and all house ware items.
• Arrival gift pack of essential supplies to get you started your first day until you can get to the grocery store: hand soap, TP, shampoo and conditioner and trash bag
• The nearest grocery is about 1 mile
• Nearby Management Company (2 miles away) is on call 24 hours a day during your stay
**Orange Tree Amenities**
• Tree lined streets with sidewalks and street lamps
• Orange Groves where you can pick your own oranges (when in season)
• Tot Lot playgrounds
• Tennis and Pickleball Courts
• 5 acre playing field for soccer or other activities
• Conservation Area
I collect a non-refundable $55 damage protection fee with the downpayment. This damage protection covers any accidental damage up to $500.
Taxes will be charged at 11%.
A downpayment of 25% of the total is due to reserve the home. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival.
(Rates in US Dollars)
Apr 09 - Jun 08 2018
Jun 09 - Aug 17 2018
Aug 18 - Sep 30 2018
Oct 01 - Nov 16 2018
Nov 17 - Nov 25 2018
Nov 26 - Dec 14 2018
Dec 15 - Jan 04 2019
Pool heat is reccommended from Oct 1 through April 30. Guests that stay 5 nights or more receive free Spa Heat. If only 4 night, spa heat would be $60.
The 3 bedrooms with king and queen have ensuite bathrooms. The twin bedrooms share a hall bath. There is a pull of couch in the living room for 2 guests, that is why the home sleeps 12. There is also a pack-n-play and highchair available for infants.